Ladakh the lands where heaven seems to meet earth. Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow – Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years.
For travellers there’s a bit of everything – the land where the lakes appear to be dyed in blue and the mountains coated with a dash of red.
|TOUR DURATION||TOUR CATEGORY||ROUTE|
|9 Nights/ 10 Days||ILL MTS 2018||Manali to Srinagar|
OVERVIEW OF COVERING PLACES
Manali – Rohtang La – Keylong – Jispa – Baralachla – Sarchu – Gata loops – Nakila – Lachungla – Pangs – More Plains – Tsokar – Tso Moriri – Hanle – Changla Pass – Pangong Tso – Shyok Valley – Nubra Valley – Khardungla Pass – Leh – Magnetic Hill – Kargil – Zorjila Pass – Sonmarg – Srinagar.
Day 0: – DELHI DEPARTURE BY VOLVO
On this day, we will board the awaiting Volvo coaches and take an overnight ride to Manali.
Overnight journey approximately 600 Km /13 hour travel.
Day 1: – MANALI
Upon arrival, welcome followed by introduction with the Tour leader followed by allotment of rooms. Time to fresh and change followed by Breakfast.
Post Breakfast, followed by a safety & rescue session by a professional.
Evening welcomes you to campfire, followed by tour briefing and some flagship celebrations followed by dinner.
Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 2: – MANALI TO KEYLONG
After breakfast we will start our journey for the Manali-Leh highway in traveler. As soon as you leave Manali, the climb for the 13,051 feet high Rohtang Pass starts. After Rohtang, the road descends into the Chandra valley, passing through Koksar and on to Keylong.
Overnight stay in Keylong.
Day 3: – KEYLONG TO PANG
Today we will allot you all the respective bikes and you will ride from the lush green landscape to the stark moonscape. Undoubtedly, the best stretch on the Manali-Leh highway, this section of the Manali-Leh highway will feel as if you are on a roller coaster ride climbing up and down from one Himalayan pass to another. You ride up and down three high altitude passes, Baralacha-la, Lachlung -La (16,616 feet), Nakee-La (15,547 feet).
Overnight stay in pang.
Day 4: – PANG TO HANLE
After breakfast, we will start our ride toward Hanle by retracing the same route until Mahe and then take right towards Hanle. Post lunch at the home stay, rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics.
Overnight, stay in-home stay. (Hotels is not available on this Location).
Day 5: – HANLE TO PANGONG
After breakfast, we have to start ride towards Pangong lake and in between we have to cross chushul and merak village (the village is recently open for domestic tourist). Then, we have to go towards ballade called Hanle ride along with a lake.
Overnight stay in camp at Pangong.
Day 6: – PANGONG TO NUBRA
Today we will be taking one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which was open recently for the tourist. While riding u will enjoy the scenery view of mountains and roads
Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 7: – NUBRA –TURTUK – NUBRA
On this day get ready to explore the unexplored, after breakfast we will ride our bike towards Turtuk- the last Indian village before the Line of Control of ladakh region. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971, after which India gained control on this strategic area.
After Exploring Turtuk we will ride back towards hunder. In evening, we will ride towards sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and also enjoy the double hump camel safari into the dunes.
Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 8: – NUBRA TO LEH VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS
Today, you take the road to the highest motor-able pass in the world – Khardung-La at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today you ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Leh city. In evening visit to Shanti Stupa and local leh market. Handover your bikes and gears today.
Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 9 :- LEH TO KARGIL
After breakfast we will leave for Kargil en-route Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum, and Giant living Buddha sculpture on rock and enjoy the view of moon landscape.
Overnight stay in Kargil.
DAY 10 :- KARGIL TO SONMARG
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for Sonmarg by crossing famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World), En-route to have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Sonmarg by evening. Handover your bikes and later on we will celebrate our completion of our epic journey.
Overnight stay at Sonmarg.
DAY 11 :- KARGIL TO SONMARG
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for Srinagar Airport by traveler for the ending of this memorable journey of your life in traveler.
MANALI TO SRINAGAR FIX DEPARTURES
|Batch Name/Number||Departure Dates|
|ILL MTS – 2||13th June 2018 – 24th June 2018|
|ILL MTS – 6||03rd July 2018 – 14th July 2018|
|ILL MTS – 10||23rd July 2018 – 03rd Aug 2018|
|ILL MTS – 14||12th Aug 2018 – 23rd Aug 2018|
|ILL MTS – 18||01st Sep 2018 – 12th Sep 2018|
|One Bike One Rider||42,000/- Per Person|
|One Bike Two Riders||33,000/- Per Person|
|Journey in SUV/T Traveler||25,000/- Per Person|
|BATCH NUMBER||DEPARTURE DATE||ONE BIKE ONE RIDER||ONE BIKE TWO RIDER||JOURNEY IN TRAVELER|
Tour Price Includes :-
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary (forbike package only
Exp.one bike one rider and one bike 2 rider ) Bikes will be provided from keylong to Leh.
- Manali to keylong transfer by tempo traveller.
- Delhi to Manali transfer by Volvo.
- Leh City to Leh airport by traveler/taxi.
- Dedicated tour guide and group leaders.
- Back up support and experienced mechanic.
- Inner line Permit.
- An oxygen cylinder 24 x 7 in the car in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
Tour Price Excludes :-
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Hanle Permit Fee is not included in this Package (Rs 700/- pp).
- Any travel expense to Delhi and back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, bed tea, mineral water, beverages, juices and
camera fee at monuments, museums, medical expenses, gratuities, tips..etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard.. etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
Remarks on Itinerary :-
- Sequence of the day-wise tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules /restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
- Any damage to rented Royal Enfield will be borne by the riders.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Note: For Foreign National Tourist Permit Charges would be INR 1000/= extra.
General Terms and Conditions :-
- 5,000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account by 15th Mar’18.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 1 day of the event.
- For Journey in SUV / Traveller package required min. 5 Pax or 10 Pax to avail. If, people are less than 5 Pax or 10 Pax then there will be rise in charges.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels
- Kindly note that outstation cheques are not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Cancellation Policies :-
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departures (if client deny opting for transfer of booking to other group then 100 % amount will be refund).
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
Important Notes & Conditions :-
- Any extra transfers required during the tour will be charged extra. Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Airport transfers and coach tours are based on all guest traveling together in same flight, any additional transfers will not be provided if guest travel on different airlines.
- There will be additional charges for the passengers would like to stay back at the destination or transit.
- If you are carrying gifts, brochures, standees, placards, t-shirts, stationery, backdrops, laptops, projector, snacks or any such items for distribution purpose, then it is sole discretion of customs authority or regulations.
- Duties or gratuities, if any will be payable by the guest/corporate only.
- Allowing excess luggage is subject to the airline approval, if any such charges will be payable by guest/corporate only.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment)
Things to Carry :-
- ID Proof
- Good U/V Protected Sun Glasses
- Sun Cap
- Sun Creams Lotion
- Personal Flash Torch
- Comfortable warm clothing / No Formals
- Warm inners (Upper/Lower)
- Personal Medicines
- Riding gloves/ Riding gears / Riding shoes /Riding Helmet.
DELHI BIKERS ADVENTURE TOUR GROUP
- Website :- dbatg.com
- Facebook Link :- https://www.facebook.com/DBATG
- Instagram Link :- https://www.instagram.com/dbatg
- Twitter Link :- https://twitter.com/dbatg1
- Tripoto :- https://www.tripoto.com/profile/delhibikersadventuretourgroup
- Google Link :- https://goo.gl/maps/TTsBhRsF7742
- Email id – email@example.com
- Contact – +91-9255880005