Ladakh the lands where heaven seems to meet earth. Hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow – Ladakh is classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-colored valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green. Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture remains intact here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years.
For travelers there’s a bit of everything – the land where the lakes appear to be dyed in blue and the mountains coated with a dash of red.
|TOUR DURATION||TOUR CATEGORY||ROUTE|
|9 Nights/ 10 Days||ILL STM 2018||Srinagar to Manali|
OVERVIEW OF COVERING PLACES
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Zorjila Pass – Kargil – Magnetic Hill – Leh – Khardungla Pass – Nubra Valley – Shyok Valley – Pangong Tso – Changla Pass – Hanle –Tso Moriri – Tsokar – More plains – Pang – Lachungla – Nakila – Gata loops – Sarchu –Baralachala – Jispa – Keylong – Rohtang La – Manali
Day 1: – ARRIVAL SRINAGAR
You have to report at tourist point of Srinagar and our representative will meet you there. Then we will transfer you to Sonmarg by Tempo Traveler. We will allot bikes in evening who will be riding bikes. A small briefing session will lead to dinner.
Over Night stay in Sonmarg.
Day 2: – SONMARG TO KARGIL
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for Kargil via Sonmarg (known as Meadow of Gold). This day we will cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil War, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening.
Over Night stay in kargil.
Day 3: – KARGIL TO LEH
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for LEH. On the way we will visit Mulbek, Giant living buddha sculpture on rock mountain. Lamayuru, one of the oldest monasteries of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon landscape. Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. reach Leh by evening.
Overnight stay in Leh
Day 4: – LEH TO NUBRA
Today, we will take the road to the highest motorable pass in the world – Khardung-La at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape also becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Overnight stay in Nubra Valley
Day 5: – NUBRA – TURTUK – NUBRA
On this day get ready to explore the unexplored, after breakfast we will ride our bike towards Turtuk- the last Indian village before the Line of Control of ladakh region. Turtuk was under Pakistani control until 1971, after which India gained control on this strategic area.
After Exploring Turtuk we will ride back towards hunder. In evening, we will ride towards sand dunes of Nubra into Hunder and also enjoy the double hump camel safari into the dunes.
Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 6: – NUBRA TO PANGONG
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shyok village, which is open recently for the tourist.
Overnight stay in Pangong Tso
Day 7: – PANGONG TO HANLEY
After breakfast, we will ride along with the lake towards the ballade called Hanley via Maan Merak and chushul village. Hanley consist of approx 400 families. The village is recently open for the domestic tourist. Post lunch at the home stay and rest of the day one is free to explore the village and the astrophysics.
Overnight stay in Hanley (Hotels are not available in Hanley)
Day 8: – HANLE TO PANG
After breakfast, we will start our ride towards Pang by retracing the same route until Debrin and then take left towards pang. Post lunch at the home stay, rest of the day one is free to explore the village and surroundings.
Over Night stay in Pang.
DAY 9 :- PANG TO KEYLONG
After breakfast, we will leave for Keylong from the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way we stop at Baralacha Pass (4891 m). The roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti intersect here. Handover your bikes and gears.
Overnight stay in Keylong.
DAY 10 :- KEYLONG TO MANALI
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip. We will start our day early and ride from keylong to Manali through traveler. The route is slightly rough. So, this day we have to start as early as possible. In evening, we willl celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
Overnight stay in Manali
DAY 11 :- DEPARTURE FROM MANALI TO DELHI BY VOLVO
In morning, after breakfast we all have to check out from hotel and you all are free to explore locally. However, in evening everyone have to reach Volvo bus stand by evening 5:00 pm to board Volvo towards out ending point delhi.
Overnight journey to Delhi in Volvo.
SRINAGAR TO MANALI FIX DEPARTURES
|Batch Name/Number||Departure Dates|
|ILL STM – 1||4th June 2018 – 14th June 2018|
|ILL STM – 5||24th June 2018 – 04th July 2018|
|ILL STM – 9||14th July 2018 – 24th July 2018|
|ILL DTL – 13||03rd Aug 2018 – 13th Aug 2018|
|ILL STM – 17||23rd Aug 2018 – 02nd Sep 2018|
|One Bike One Rider||48,000/- Per Person|
|One Bike Two Riders||37,000/- Per Person|
|Journey in SUV/T Traveler||30,000/- Per Person|
|BATCH NUMBER||DEPARTURE DATE||ONE BIKE ONE RIDER||ONE BIKE TWO RIDER||JOURNEY IN TRAVELER|
Tour Price Includes :-
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary (forbike package only
Exp.one bike one rider and one bike 2 rider ) Bikes will be provided from keylong to Leh.
- Manali to keylong transfer by tempo traveller.
- Delhi to Manali transfer by Volvo.
- Leh City to Leh airport by traveler/taxi.
- Dedicated tour guide and group leaders.
- Back up support and experienced mechanic.
- Inner line Permit.
- An oxygen cylinder 24 x 7 in the car in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler
Tour Price Excludes :-
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Hanle Permit Fee is not included in this Package (Rs 700/- pp).
- Any travel expense to Delhi and back.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, bed tea, mineral water, beverages, juices and
camera fee at monuments, museums, medical expenses, gratuities, tips..etc
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard.. etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . Etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
- Tip to driver and tour escort person.
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments.
- Travel Insurance.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
Remarks on Itinerary :-
- Sequence of the day-wise tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules /restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
- Any damage to rented Royal Enfield will be borne by the riders.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- Note: For Foreign National Tourist Permit Charges would be INR 1000/= extra.
General Terms and Conditions :-
- 5,000/- to be paid as booking registration amount.
- 50% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account by 15th Mar’18.
- Remaining balance to be paid before 1 day of the event.
- For Journey in SUV / Traveller package required min. 5 Pax or 10 Pax to avail. If, people are less than 5 Pax or 10 Pax then there will be rise in charges.
- All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels
- Kindly note that outstation cheques are not acceptable.
- Guests, who are unable to visit our offices for booking, can deposit amount in the bank account or can make payment online through net banking.
- Also, after making the transfer, intimate the same to us by sending scanned copy/screenshot of bank slip and personal details.
Cancellation Policies :-
- In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departures (if client deny opting for transfer of booking to other group then 100 % amount will be refund).
- In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time, then in that case there will be no refund.
Important Notes & Conditions :-
- Any extra transfers required during the tour will be charged extra. Anything that is explicitly not mentioned in the inclusions and optional as suggested in the itinerary, are not a part of this package.
- Cost and consequences arising due to any force majeure situations including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances like; natural calamities, political disturbances, health issues, flight delays / cancellations, things beyond our control, etc. will have to be borne by the guest.
- Airport transfers and coach tours are based on all guest traveling together in same flight, any additional transfers will not be provided if guest travel on different airlines.
- There will be additional charges for the passengers would like to stay back at the destination or transit.
- If you are carrying gifts, brochures, standees, placards, t-shirts, stationery, backdrops, laptops, projector, snacks or any such items for distribution purpose, then it is sole discretion of customs authority or regulations.
- Duties or gratuities, if any will be payable by the guest/corporate only.
- Allowing excess luggage is subject to the airline approval, if any such charges will be payable by guest/corporate only.
- Any changes in itinerary or upgrade in hotel /s will be charged extra, over and above the given cost (which will be informed to the customer in advance for final acceptance and payment)
Things to Carry :-
- ID Proof
- Good U/V Protected Sun Glasses
- Sun Cap
- Sun Creams Lotion
- Personal Flash Torch
- Comfortable warm clothing / No Formals
- Warm inners (Upper/Lower)
- Personal Medicines
- Riding gloves/ Riding gears / Riding shoes /Riding Helmet.
DELHI BIKERS ADVENTURE TOUR GROUP
- Website :- dbatg.com
- Facebook Link :- https://www.facebook.com/DBATG
- Instagram Link :- https://www.instagram.com/dbatg
- Twitter Link :- https://twitter.com/dbatg1
- Tripoto :- https://www.tripoto.com/profile/delhibikersadventuretourgroup
- Google Link :- https://goo.gl/maps/TTsBhRsF7742
- Email id – email@example.com
- Contact – +91-9255880005